OFFTEC Palestine, part of OFFTEC Holding Group (OHG), is a regional business, technology and solutions company that is committed to providing optimal solutions and to delivering innovative ventures so it creates sustainable value to its customers and stakeholders and now is offering an opportunity for a Cybersecurity Product Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology preferably in Cyber Security.
- At least 5+ years of experience in Business Development Position. Technical background is an advantage.
- Background in Firewalls, Antimalware, DLP, PAM or any related cybersecurity solutions.
- Ability to communicate value proposition of the products to sales team and diverse audiences.
- Outstanding customer/client relations skills to ensure that security and business objectives are always in alignment.
- Can work under high pressure and handle crisis situations professionally.
- Strong work ethic, demonstrated attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Fluent in English Language (written/oral).
- Hold a Driving License and preferably have a car.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining a comprehensive understanding of cyber security customer and market requirements, including regulations and standards.
- Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they are successfully achieved.
- Conduct customer product briefings, meetings and conference presentations on OFFTEC’s security solutions
- Provide product expertise at key customer sites to understand their business needs and aid with mission critical projects
- Identify market trends and requirements for future and current products
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates and its features across primary market segment.
- Keep abreast with cyber security’s solutions, platforms and products, and competitors’ offerings
- Responsible for assuring appropriate cyber security awareness and competencies within Division by defining, implementing, and driving cyber security training curriculum.
- Provide information for management by preparing short term and long term product sales forecasts in addition to special reports and analysis.
- Support Sales and Marketing team as an all-around product resource explaining and clarifying functionality, demonstrating benefits and communicating new ideas to help grow the business.
- Determine product pricing based on Market research, production costs and anticipated demand.
Eligible candidates should send a CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted will be considered.
Please ensure that you state the title of the post that you are applying for as subject of your email.