Networking and IT Security
OFFTEC supplies an extensive range of networking and information technology security solutions that safeguard businesses against cyber-attacks and fraud risks to ensure smooth operations.
OFFTEC’s certified engineers work with customers’ IT teams to design, implement, and support reliable and secure small to large networking solutions meeting bandwidth requirements of customers’ current and future needs. Those solutions offer businesses:
- The latest aggregate, datacenter, storage and edge L2/3 10/100G switches from Brocade Networks
- Load balancers from Fortinet technologies
- 4th generation wireless solutions for small to campus sites from Brocade and Fortinet technologies. This technology is capable of carrying voice, data and images in the air at high speed with adequate security
- UTP and fiber cabling
Our specialized IT security staff work with leading IT security technologies to secure e-mail and Web contents of Jordanian enterprises. Our certified and experienced technical staff offers hands on experience to secure customers from the rising threat of cyber-attacks. Moreover, OFFTEC is the sole platinum partner for Fortinet and Forcepoint in Jordan.
Our solutions cover:
- Web security gateway
- Email security gateway
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
Network Multilayer Security
Ever since cyber-security threats existed, OFFTEC’s security analysts and engineers have worked with IT communities to protect their networks from the latest blended threats using market leading security solutions from Fortinet, Forcepoint, HP and Intel security technologies.
Our solutions cover:
- Next Generation Firewall (NGFW)
- Next Generation IPS (NGIPS)
- Unified Threat Management ( UTM)
- Network Anti Malware
- VPN and Traffic Shaping
- WAN Acceleration and Caching
- Traffic logging and Monitoring
- Network access control (NAC)
- Zero Day attack – Sandboxing technologies
Anti-Malware and data security:
Using Kaspersky Solutions, OFFTEC’s specialized and experienced IT security staff work with Jordanian customers to secure their desktops and servers from viruses and malwares.
OFFTEC is the only Kaspersky Platinum provider in Jordan. Our solutions cover:
- Endpoint security for desktops, laptops, servers, tablets and smart phones.
- Security solutions for virtual environments
- Security solutions for mail servers
- Kaspersky Data Encryption
- Security system management.
Moreover and in collaboration with Forcepoint, OFFTEC provides unified data loss prevention solutions for Gateways and Endpoints. Forcepoint Data Security Suite secures against a wide range of data loss scenarios and provides a single policy framework.
- Security Event Incident Management
OFFTEC with Intel Security provides high-performance, powerful Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) solutions that bring event, threat, and risk data together to provide strong security intelligence, rapid incident response, seamless log management, and compliance reporting—delivering the context required for adaptive security risk management.
- Network Behavior Analysis and Business Intelligence
OFFTEC with Forcepoint, empowers your organization to better protect the information entrusted to it by customers, citizens or other stakeholders by detecting your riskiest users and tracking insider activities that could threaten your organization.
- Two Factor Authentication
OFFTEC offers the FortiAuthenticator as an identity and access management solution from Fortinet. Identity and access management solutions are an important part of an enterprise network, providing access to protected network assets and tracking user activities to comply with security policies.
- Database Security Solutions:
The Fortinet family of Database Security Solutions deliver centrally-managed security, audit policy compliance and vulnerability management (VM) for databases and applications
- Anti-Fraud Banking Solutions:
Kaspersky Fraud Prevention delivers comprehensive, multi-layered security for online and mobile banking. Its unique security technologies enhance a bank’s existing security solutions, providing an extra layer of defense.
- Vulnerability Management
OFFTEC with Fortinet collaborate in identifying, classifying, remediating, and mitigating vulnerabilities at organizations.
- Penetration Testing, intelligent Services and incident response
Kaspersky Lab Incident Investigation Services help customers to resolve live security issues and understand malware behavior and its consequences, providing guidance on remediation.